European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée in the tweets and paper bags

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Alizée in the tweets and paper bags

First there was the tweet...
Kind of stated as a fact, no reference or source

"The return of Alizée @ mellealizee is planned for January 2010"

followed up with a question or verification to Jive Epic

@ Jive_Epic You confirm the return of Alizée to January 2010?

OK OK, hurry, get your Alizée paper bag out, breathe, breathe slowly, again....OK settle down...

Relax, it is a question to Jive Epic and let us just look at it as that.

Now...Jive Epic may or may not reply, we can ask them hundreds of questions but they may not respond. They may choose to manage our expectations or they may let us run wild....I am sure they will do whatever they think is best for Alizée's career.

So here we are, do not go crazy. Just sit back, relax, and let us see what happens.

I love Alizée being Alizée, I know it drives most of you crazy. But I am a cat person. Does it drive you crazy that a cat will not come when called (most of the time) like a dog? The cat will come out when she is ready.

Alizée could call me on the bat phone and tell me when and I would still not publish it as a fact, she is a cat, she has a lucky star. That independent personality is just hot!

Alizee Nation

1 comments:

wt said...

Suddenly I realize why I am an Alizee fan - I am also a cat fan. I have a "Funny Cat Pictures" gadget on my Google page and collect cat pictures - funny cats, playful cats, mischievious cats, pretty cats, etc.

Alizee must have some DNA segments that are similar to a very pretty, mischievious cat.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)