European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée - Whale Watching

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Alizée - Whale Watching

Alright, alright, alright...

On a previous post Ruroshen added the comments:
"Have you seen the quote attributed to Jeremy that says he isn't aware of a November release for...well, anything? And that the album will be 'worth the wait'?"

LOL, Ruro doing virtual CPR on Alizee Nation. Don't even think about mouth to mouth...

So let's do this...
Yes, I am aware. By now most are aware of it so you can't be stopping by here to find that morsel of information one more time. But, but, but...what about an opinion? OK, since you asked.

I looked in my little book of comments and I was fresh out for comments on yet another release date. What do you want me to say? This is what I refer to as whale watching. Over on the right side of the boat...now on the left side...now back on the right side...as we all run back and forth across the deck of the boat trying to catch a glimpse. Similarly, new album in 2009, single in November, no September, no 3rd week of September, no October, no back to November, wait not November, 2010....

I am not angry or upset. I am a big fan of Alizée, which of course you all know. I am sure I will love it when it comes out, no doubt in my mind. I just do not do whale watching very well, some might even call it the little boy that cried wolf. I guess I didn't come running this time. It's not like it was the actual song or anything, just more words.

I want to sit back and say "you win". We don't have a clue, you did it! What you won I have no idea.
But wait...I do know what you won, you won your personal life, your family life...
Obviously a decision was made and that included the decision to not even correct all the false rumors.
But wait a second you say, if Alizée wants to be..............
STOP
Alizée is what she wants to be!
That is key to your sanity, say it again.
Alizée is what she wants to be.

At this moment anyway.

What about Jeremy and his comments? Are the comments teasing us or telling us facts or....
Maybe if I get my Institubes secret decoder ring I will be able to tell you.

I absolutely loved all the fun with the website and such but this...yeah yeah just another date.

So yeah, I saw the comments and that's what I have to say about that, and here you go, another post to have reprinted under someone Else's name.

beep, beep, beep, beep...there's a heartbeat

Alizee Nation

2 comments:

Ruroshen said...

Hmm. Sorry if I offended - in the post I commented on, you were talking about the Yahoo Music France article, which included speculation about the November release date for the first single. I just thought it relevant, is all.

Unknown said...

and thanks for coming back with a comment on it...it helps me with others looking at that post sideways...good job

Read it with a smile not a frown

la la la la la

it's 40 degrees F this morning, where am I...Canada (smile, smile, smile)

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)