European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Mourning Sun

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Mourning Sun

Guest Post by Lady Cameron XIII

Now I remember why I see what I see in those images. I have attached the album cover for "Mourning Sun" by Fields of the Nephilim (yes, it appears my opinions are coloured by gothic rock/metal influences lol).

Anyway, compare the visage on that cover (which is that of Carl McCoy--vocalist/sole permanent member of FOTN--btw) with the two of Alizée. If I understand the cover correctly, that is supposed to be a death mask... /his death mask/.

Oh, and here's one of FOTN's latest, a live version of "Shroud/Straight Into the Light" from a show in Greece some time ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUo4duIHglA

-Lady Cameron XIII

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)