European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée end of the week wrap up 10/3/09

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Alizée end of the week wrap up 10/3/09

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........
Well that's the wrap up....of course we all would enjoy some news but no news is better then false news.
I do truly believe that. You all saw the frustration coming out from those September rumors, I really hate to see that. I would rather see everyone be anxious for the release. We can handle that (I think).

Where do we stand other wise?

Last Twitter 8/22/09
Last MySpace log on 8/12/09

...I almost rambled on, but...I will make a second post...I have some additional thoughts..

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)