European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée - end of the week wrap up 10-9-09

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Friday, October 9, 2009

Alizée - end of the week wrap up 10-9-09

The pressure is building on Alizee Nation. The last two weeks I did the update on a Saturday, but then Origin1973 said...(I should work harder)


then wt said...(I should work more)


wt was not finished...(I should do more)


LadyCameronXIII asked...

(I thought I did with Lui Ou Toi)

The pressure is building...Freddie Mercury and David Bowie help me out.


But then again it is Alizee Nation being Alizee Nation...

"Look like nothing's gonna change
Everything still remains the same
I can't do what ten people tell me to do
So I guess I'll remain the same, yes"

anyone...anyone...Bueller...


"And this loneliness won't leave me alone" miss you Alizée

So....the wrap up...here we go
This week we heard January 2010 brought up...
There was the talk of a TV show...hosting...
But breaking news is hitting the wires as we type so here you go...

Alizée is employed with The Institubes at the new album and yes, it will have a topic in Spanish... Be patient and


Concerning Alizée, already her videos are available for discharge here...

Thats what was posted...
Thanks everyone for your comments this week that helped make the week ending post. It was for fun, hope it was fun for you too.

Alizee Nation

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anytime, mon chér, anytime.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)