European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée and that little smile

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Alizée and that little smile

No...Alizée, I don't think you can pull this one off...



Now didn't your parents tell you that if you keep making faces your face will stay that way. I know they had to say it.

And see... that's where this little crooked smile is coming from... making too many faces!


I notice in casual situations you tilt right, I tilt left, opposite tilters. It's OK because everything you do is super duper cute.

For a little more fun here is the French version of the above song.

Oh CloClo! Is that great, non?
That dance scene at 52 seconds, looks like me in the kitchen when Lilly Town comes on! :)

Claude François – CloClo
Well now, Wikipedia does a nice overview on CloClo, from his start along the Côte d'Azur to his tragic death in 1978.
An interesting article in The Independent is very informative.

CloClo was one of the first to use short films for his songs. A few post back I made the reference to Alizée doing it her way. The song "My Way" was first recorded by CloClo. Paul Anka then took it and made it English... then Frank Sinatra made it famous.

Don't you hate it when a post starts out corny and light and then you end up learning something. I hate that when that happens. Think of me, I'm the guy that has to come up with the stuff. Plant a post 10 posts in advance and link it back... oy vey.

Now let's move the table and chairs in the kitchen and put on Lilly Town... legs don't fail me now. :)

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)