European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Institubes

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Institubes

Institubes came out with a great looking blog. I like multi columns... and with pics blended in. That layout appeals to me.

But here is the question.....................

Come on!!!! We are ALL thinking it. Am I going to be the one to say it, well alright then...

Where is Alizée!

So what is going on here?
The boys over at Institubes all seem nice enough, where they lack in looks they make up with personality so I really don't think that is a problem.

It just has to be a business situation. Something from up the food chain. Guessing a scenario perhaps something like this... OK boys, Alizée would like to use your studios, some of your artists too. You get paid and you get album credit but you can't promote in any way. Who's signing this? You the scrawny guy or is it you there in the polar bear sweater. Oh yeah there is a non disclosure too, you can't talk about that you can't talk about it.

Maybe it went something like that. Lucky for you I did not sign any papers. But I do want to make it known that I can be bought out too, and for a fair price. You know my email...

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)