European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Serge Gainsbourg tribute - Alizée

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Friday, July 30, 2010

Serge Gainsbourg tribute - Alizée

At this point in time I would have to say the tribute was a musical success.

Out of this I have to say I learned a lot. French fans are out there and passionate, more then I realized.

A lot of fans want to know "what pressure" was there for this concert. There was political pressure surrounding events taking place in Israel.

Here is a blog article "Serge Gainsbourg on the sand from Israel" that has more on the event.

It's the political side of things and it happens all the time. Here are some examples. So before anyone reads anything more personal into it... stop!

So did we cover the political angle without getting too political? I hope so.

Now back to that article "Serge Gainsbourg on the sand from Israel". Did Serge really say "I was born under a lucky star... yellow"

Really? That one sentence "I was born under a lucky star" You do know "Yes, absolutely, I think I was born under a lucky star." is an Alizée quote from a few years back.

You are freaking me out Alizée.

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)