European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Les Enfoires 2010 - Alizée...

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Les Enfoires 2010 - Alizée...

So here I am this morning, doing a little catch up on the latest news and such. Reading about the new Apple Tablet which looks just amazing. Pdiddy giving his 16 year old son a $350,000 car...whatever...I really do not get caught up with other peoples money, it's relative and their business. Steven Tyler singing on the Home Depot loud speaker system... Twitter working on a local trending system...that could be interesting....I see le nid alizee is getting back into the swing of things...

I would kind of like to see what is going on with Les Enfoires 2010...I think it might be fun to use "Twitter Search" to do that. I use it for many other things so lets see what is being said about Les Enfoires...
Are you seeing what I am seeing! Straight away 5 of the first 6 are Alizée related. No way was I even looking for that, I just wanted to see what the Twitter world was saying about Les Enfoires. Holy Twitter Search Batman.

(click to enlarge)

There are a LOT of performers there and for Alizée to be able to have some or any kind of impact on bringing Les Enfoires to the attention of anyone is a great thing. By the way, those 5 posts represent 5 different countries.

I hate to use a 90's saying but..."you go girl!"

Alizee Nation

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome! way to go Alizée!

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)