European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Mythbusters...

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Friday, January 29, 2010

Mythbusters...

PJ alert...this just in...from AlizeeSouthAfrica


oh no...what have I started...a business post turns into PJ postings...
Alizée, I would like to apologize in advance of anymore PJ postings....(sheepish look)

Hey wait a second...didn't I read somewhere (since not experiencing this myself of course) that French woman sleep in lingerie. (eww wee this is gonna be a slippery slope) That is French women in general (whew)(devilish look)

Now I warn you, traveling down this path could subject you to warnings (read the following with heavy echo and reverb) 'this is blasphemy' (end heavy echo and reverb) from the self appointed guardians.
Or you could just simply have a sense of humor and continue...

What we need are some of our very own mythbusters...the crew at Institubes would be great. A simple confirm or deny tweet would be hilarious but...well...it was fun to think about. Ninja J would be interesting, but I don't think I could handle what he would tell us....

If a certain someone tweets "flannel", I'm pre buying the Les Enfoires and posting the reciept....NO not you 'Alizee South Africa'. And that goes for the rest of you too!!!

If you can make a girl laugh - you can make her do anything. - Marilyn Monroe

Alizee Nation

4 comments:

Alizee South Africa said...

Well I reckon she will either:

A) Have us arrested, or
B) Laugh and shake her head at this ..

I really, really hope its B

Oh and 'flannel'!

Voice from the back: "no .. no .. he said NOT you remember"

Oh, right. Sorry.

Unknown said...

The real question is...if I was her would I be reading this....
I seriously doubt it. I do not have a problem with that. She has better things to do then read some blog.
I do this with no expectations, I do it because I have fun with it.

So...the post was just for our fun.

Alizee South Africa said...

Agreed, I like having fun too!

Lefty said...

"If you can make a girl laugh - you can make her do anything."

Great quote by Marilyn Monroe.

I would love to make Alizée laugh...
and I wouldn't ask her to do anything. :)

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)