European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Who IS that girl...

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Monday, January 4, 2010

Who IS that girl...

What just happened...


I love it...was it a paper bag day for you..breathe, breathe. breathe...or were you enjoying it like me.


I was looking for that "Grease" transformation from a post last March...and WOW did you deliver...and more!!!

I can't be happier....(even showing some ear)

As always Alizee...your boy toy...lol
Oh yeah....and they were concerned that I was giving you ideas on tattoo's...hahaha...

Alizee Nation

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

new information

album comes out in march 2010

two singles Coeur fendre and la candida will be coming out

14 tracks on new album

scans over at alizee america

http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/7396/21719496.jpg

front cover promo ^

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)