European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Fleur De Lis...continued

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fleur De Lis...continued

I no sooner posted the previous "Is that...a Fleur De Lis" post and saw some activity...I wondered what was going on. What I found is that Fleur De Lis was going "volcanic" on Google Trends.

(click on it to enlarge)

and there we are listed! Crazy...Fleur De Lis going volcanic.

So if you ended up here looking for the story behind the Fleur De Lis on the New Orleans Saints helmet...well take a look around. You may end up wanting Alizee on your Itunes!!!!!!! Seriously!!!!

Alizee Nation

2 comments:

Cameron said...

It's also my city's symbol. Louisville used to have a really nice city flag, too, until the county and city governments merged; the current flag is a bit blah, to say the least.

Anonymous said...

*giggles* And I forgot I was logged under my old account. C'est la vie !

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)