European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: The story of the 'A'...continued

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Thursday, January 7, 2010

The story of the 'A'...continued

Well, the "A" story seems to have legs...
So...sure, let's roll with it.

This was submitted by AlizeeSouthAfrica
Works for me...you all are having too much fun with this...
Well there you go....

(pc users, open up your paint program and look at the "A" they use as their icon)

shake my head....

Alizee Nation

2 comments:

Jenny_HRO87 said...

lol I totally missed this "A" when I saw the page of Technikart with that "cover"! I just noticed the "A" in Alizée and not the one with the flag ;)

Unknown said...

Jenny, alllll the credit on the "A" comments goes to Ruroshen and AlizeeSouthAfrica. I was only the messenger. Good work!

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)