European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée Nation losing sleep

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Alizée Nation losing sleep

There are a lot of comments lately, be sure not to miss them. They offer more information, constructive thoughts that add to the post and yeah...some fun. It would be a shame if you missed them!

Some serious stuff and lots of fun too. I really was unsure whether to do that dream post, was totally uncomfortable with it. But with the jumping in with the comments I sure have gotten a chuckle out of it. Thanks for making it work. With that last comment of Roman...is he holding out on us?...buddddy.

Do you know I have to get up earlier now just because of Alizée. I need more time in the morning for this. Is it me or has all this had an effect on you too? You are affecting my sleep Alizée. Dream wise and time wise.

There I go using effect and affect in two sentences in a row...grammar overload.

Thanks again for the comments...they have really added to the posts

We will try to keep it coming some dark and deep and some very very light. Hey pretty soon maybe I will get to write a post for the Institubes blog. I can be very deep, complicated and cool too!!!

OK. OK maybe I am not as deep and complicated.
Yeah, yeah Alizée I hear you, "what about the dream post" , so I throw in light one once in a while.
Cool? oh don't go there girlfriend. Whoa Jeremy...that's just cool talk, didn't mean anything.
Come on...it's me...I could fit in at Institubes and write some stuff no one understands...


eek, I hope everyone have a sense of humor...and did I just call Alizée girlfriend...lol

Alizee Nation

2 comments:

Unknown said...

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!

Unknown said...

I wanted to get back to you on this as soon as possible but, errrr...ahhhhh...I was not available at the moment. zzzzzzzzz....

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)