European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: My Alizée dream

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Alizée dream

I had this rather silly dream and Alizee was in it. By the way that has never happened before and feeling really weird about it. It is not very much, here it is...

Only the Alizée part...
...this took place at a hospital...nothing wrong with me, I am just there, I look in this one room and there is Alizée and she was cutting some guys hair.

She finishes his haircut, he pays her and said thanks and starts to walk away. I walk up to him and say very sternly "You don't even know who just cut your hair, do you?"

He has a blank look on his face. Alizée is looking a bit embarrassed and shy...I turn to her and start to bumble and stumble and say "I really like your music"

Yeah, that is what I said, even in my dreams she made me act like an idiot.

What was that?
I had two big lines in my own dream. so embarrassing. You are supposed to be cool in your own dreams, right.

Perhaps I could make Alizee Nation shirts that say "You don't even know who just cut your hair, do you?"

Thank goodness Alizée does not read this.

Alizee Nation

6 comments:

Jenny said...

lol aw nice dream... but come on - better a silly Alizée dream than no Alizée dream xD

Unknown said...

Heh, nice!

OK, so here's me keeping up my end of the bargain. (I told AW that I would post an Alizée dream of my own in the comments if he posted his.) I've had two Alizée-related dreams that I can remember, and this is the funnier of the two.

(FYI, this is a repost of story I told on Alizée America a while back, so older members of AAm might find this familiar.)

My brother and I were shopping in a Wal-Mart, looking for...something, I can't recall what now. It's ridiculously busy, and I'm in a foul mood (as I usually am in Wal-Mart) as we're trying to negotiate our cart through the crowds in the aisles, while trying to locate what we're there for.

Suddenly, I'm shocked to hear a snippet of Fifty Sixty pumped in through the overhead speakers--just a couple of lines from the chorus, inserted into the middle of a rap song. I stop dead in my tracks and stare open-mouthed at the ceiling, then grab my brother's arm, so he stops too.

"Did you hear that?!" I ask.
"What? Oh yeah, that's the new Kanye West. It's not bad."
"Nono, I mean the french part..."
"Yeah, he samples some French chick on it. I don't know who she is, but she looks pretty cute in the video--"
"THERE'S A VIDEO?! Why wasn't I told?!"
"Dude, calm down. What's the big deal?"
"THIS IS THE GIRL I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU ABOUT!!"

Then the chorus to Fifty Sixty repeats, and I'm all pointing at the ceiling and shouting "THERE SHE IS AGAIN!" And people in the aisle behind us start freaking out at us to move our butts already...so I completely lose my sh--um, cool...and, still pointing at the ceiling, I start shouting back at them, "THIS IS HER! THIS IS THE GIRL I'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT FOR SIX MONTHS! SHUT UP AND LISTEN!"

So there you go, that's the story of my dream in which my Lili-fervour almost started a riot in Wal-Mart. It has no ending, really...

You'll have to post something a lot more embarrassing to get me to give up the other dream though, AW!

Roman Revell said...

Je ne peux dire que LOL!

Jenny said...

lol to your dream Ruroshen!

honestly I had a couple of Alizee dreams in the past but I never saw her face... just her back or her silhouette... ones I dreamt of a concert and the ambience was pretty bad like at the concert in moscow, that was ages before she rescheduled the Grand Rex concert to March...but I remember I dreamt 3 times from her Twitter and new tweets and when I woked up I checked out her Tweets to make sure if my dreamt or not... I also dreamt of a new song a while ago... it was strange but still nice... but your dreams are much better than mine ;)

Anonymous said...

The closest I've come to any sort of ethereal/physical encounter with Lili was when one of my friends in Louisiana texted me from a hospital stating she saw a nurse who looked like my "beloved" Alizée.

No dreams though... that I'm aware of, anyway.

Slappynuts said...

Hmmm, The only dream I've ever had was a few weeks back. Alizee and I were on an elevator together. That's all. it lasted about 20 seconds, and I remember thinking 'Hey! That's Alizee!' I said hi, she smiled and that was the end.

Not very exciting :/

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)