European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée - what is that buzz

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Alizée - what is that buzz

Can you hear it?
It is a kind of buzzing sound....shhhh...listen...there it is again...it's coming from my computer...it's...it's...a buzz on the net!!!

From Closer


Prompt Translator version:
"Least that it is possible to say, it is because the singer Alizée could always encircle herself. There was Mylène Farmer first at the beginning, of course, but fast, the pretty ingenue stole her own wings, paying the luxury even to collaborate with Daniel Darc, Oxmo Puccino or else Bertrand Burgalat on her album " Psychédélices " (taken out in 2007).

Today, Alizée always aspires to more freedom and prepares studiously the big return with the gifted rapper Teki Latex, but also with Château-Marmont (a group tarbais who even succeeded in making capsize the Parisian dance floor).

Its fourth album still did not go out, but a thing is sure, it already creates the buzz on the net. Alizée, a girl in the air of time …"

A buzz on the net!!!
Alright! Who is making that buzzing sound?

Alizee Nation

2 comments:

Roman Revell said...

You know, since I don't seem to ever be able to do stay on task anyway, if you want me to help translate something, send me a "private message" on AAm or AF, unless you're just in that much of a hurry, which I can understand. And/or, contact me and I'll give you my email address.
I guess it's not even so much about correctly getting the gist of something as much as that I cringe a little when I see clearly bad translations.

Unknown said...

yeah, wooooo, hurray....I will take you up on that, thank you.
You are correct on the time issue, sometimes (most of the time) things hit me that I want to do and I have very little time to get it done or wait 9 hours and frankly if I wait the idea of what I wanted to do is no longer there. If I can not do it right away I have to write it down or it is gone. :( So yeah, a lot of the time, time is the issue.

I will use google or prompt and say...that just does not look correct but just go with it. So, great, a source for French translations, you are on. Great, Ruro for Canadian translations.

But who will help me with my English grammar? Me and Jethro had some schooln but...
Just fooling around. Jethro - 60's TV, Beverly Hillbillies. Now Jethro was played by Max Baer Jr. Has anyone every watched the movie Cinderella Man? Russel Crowe played boxer Jim Braddock. Made a big comeback in his career and ended up fighting the larger then life champion Max Baer. One of the biggest upsets ever. Yeah, Max Baer was Jethro's Dad in real life.

Now that is how you get off task! Now time is running out for me....see!!!!!

That was an Alizee Nation version of Being John Malkovich

Oh yeah, French translations, yes! Thank you Roman.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)