European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Le Nid d'Alizée

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Le Nid d'Alizée

Jenny caught this little come back by Le Nid d'Alizée

Le Nid d'Alizée was a great fan site that closed down...6 months...9 months ago? I don't remember exactly.
We noticed in a September post that they renewed their domain name.

I walk in the door and Jenny has tweeted me:


Première source d'infos sur Alizée en France


Welcome back Le Nid d'Alizée

Alizee Nation

2 comments:

Jenny said...

and now everyone can see my typing error xD It should be "look" not "looks"... nevermind! I'm glad that nidalizee is back!

btw have you already seen Jo Jacotey's new facebook status "Shooting with A. - D.Day -1..." I really hope that "A." is Alizée ;)

infonerdtoo! (",) said...

that's nice.. keep it up.. :)

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)