European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: A quick memory flash back today

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Monday, November 30, 2009

A quick memory flash back today

Today a saying has come out of a distant memory to haunt me...
A long long time ago, in a galaxy far far away...
as a young gent of 12 I sat in a class and the teacher would say..fermez la bouche
she said it just like that, no votre...that's how I know it was not said directly to me ;)
Who knew that allllll these many years later it would fly out of my memory as a saying to heed!

Alizee Nation

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks For valauble Information. It’s Really Nice

With Regards
mamata

Anonymous said...

asseyez-vous et fermez a bouche!

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)