European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée - a new hook

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Alizée - a new hook

Hook definition (dictionary.com):
Anything that catches; snare; trap
Something that attracts attention or serves as an enticement: The product is good but we need a sales hook to get people to buy it.

I shared Alizée on a different level today. To someone that does web design....
He know's I do this Alizee Nation blog and of course he thinks it's a bit odd.

But today...explained only two appearances all year. No pics at discos or anything like that. But now, on the verge of a new album.

Showed him the official web site...just the drawing. Then showed the source page...then showed him the "egg", then to the teaser page, uneenfantdusiecle, with now 6 teasers...

What do you think of that?

That's pretty cool.

No shake, no shimmy, no sexy, but a "that's pretty cool" via techie stuff...
Way to go Alizée

Alizee Nation

3 comments:

Ruroshen said...

Anyone who doesn't think these teasers are sexy needs a new definition of "sexy"...because they are getting my intellectual curiosity totally hard.

I'm just sayin'. 90% of sex is in the brain, y'know!

Heh. In all seriousness, I am REALLY digging this approach. I hope Lili's having a really good time with it, because I certainly am.

Unknown said...

To borrow a line from previous posts...OMG!

LOL, right on brother.

This is when I say...frankly I don't care who she does or does not appeal to...this is just totally cool.

Yeah it just may not be main stream, but this is the kind of stuff I like from her.

Here is a "what if" ....
What if this catches the eye of...say a publication like Wired and they like this kind of stuff too...and follow it...she could be Queen of the Nerds...awww that's not catchy.

just saying, what if this caught the eye of a techie type publication...tweet tweet
source codes and eggs and teasers oh boy!

What pubs would you tweet? Techie, Macs, I phone, Apple????
Do you want to play a game?

I'll be watching...

Jurre said...

As a web developer, I can totally understand his reaction. However, as an Alizee fan, I have to agree with the previous posts.

I have configured a custom 403 page for my home server, so when somebody accidentily types in my IP-address and my laptop happens to be running they get to hear JEAM :D

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)