European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée - November 20, 2009

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Friday, November 20, 2009

Alizée - November 20, 2009

So Alizée, what do we know...
We have 6 teaser videos and sound at www.uneenfantdusiecle.com
and 1 with no sound at http://www.alizee-officiel.com/

2 tweets from @mellealizee to keep us going, could use another (hint)

We are expecting one slow Spanish song.

It is to be a 'concept' album about Edie Sedgwick.

The official website lists a group of producers:
Chateau Marmont, David Rubato, Jérôme Echenoz, Rob et Tahiti Boy.
It appears Jeremy is not a producer on this album as he was on Psychédélices. That has not been said, but he is not listed so is it fair to say that?

Why were we given the list of producers first? It is a bit unusual. Song names, song styles, release dates...all stuff we would love to know...but the list of producers...was someone out there saying I can't wait for the list of producers?...another tease?

Do other artist do that and I have just not paid attention? Am I thinking too hard over this wee bit of information that we have been given?

So...what did I miss....

Alizee Nation

2 comments:

Lefty said...

Well I look at it like this; I believe most fans are concerned about what this album sounds like and the style of the music. So knowing who's involved in the album gives us an opportunity to research their sound and styles, and get some insight as to what this album may sound like. A list of song titles and a description of style may actually be less informative.

Yes, I think we would all like to know the release dates, but I assume they are not ready to divulge that info yet. Regardless, I am enjoying how this project is unfolding through teasers and hints. I just wish the process would move a bit quicker. I guess we are all anxious. :)

Unknown said...

well said Lefty, it gives us and idea of what style to expect.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)