European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée - touring

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Alizée - touring

I wonder how much music is provided by Chateau Marmont...
So does that mean they will tour together? That would be sort of nice, not out there on her own.
I noticed via Chateau Marmont's Twitter that they have toured South America, mentioning Buenos Aires and Santiago. Interesting, well at least I think so.


Then there is Tahiti Boy, I see via his Twitter he was in Las Vegas yesterday...


I guess we shall see how things develope.

Alizee Nation

2 comments:

Jenny said...

honestly I really like both... so I'm curious how the "new" Alizée sounds... and also some other songs from Tahity Boy sounds interesting...

Unknown said...

It will be interesting, I threw a Royksopp featuring Robyn on the right side column. Thinking an unbeat song could sound something like that.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)