European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: The letter 'S' and the letter 'A'

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The letter 'S' and the letter 'A'

Jenny...I read your comment on the 'S' and thought 'what is she talking about'. I never noticed! I saw your information and ran....but now the you mentioned it...:)
I do that kind of thing all the time.

That covers the letter 'S"

Now on to the letter 'A' regarding a Jo Jacotey post

Jenny asked: who is "A."? A = Alizée
Yet one more ball in the air, how many can we juggle at one time. Jo seems to give all the photos he shoots 'names', so I would guess the letter 'A' stands for Alizée. It's a tease for sure. He knows we look. If he did not want us to jump to that conclusion he would not have used it. --- deductive reasoning, yeah, that's what I am going with...A = Alizée


This post has been brought to you by the letter 'S' and the letter 'A'...
and of course Jenny and Jo!

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)