European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée, I have an idea

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Alizée, I have an idea

Watching Alizée and Nolwenn has me thinking...


Duets are so popular...it sure would be fun to see you in a duet Alizée...but and English speaking duet...
There is Jay Z with Beyonce and Jay Z with Alicia Keys.
How about Jay Z an Alizée and a Paris State of Mind.

That could be a unique way to get in front of more English speaking fans.

Then there is Timbaland with Soshy & Nelly Furtado. Timbaland and Nelly also did "Say it Right". Hold on one minute....Alizée, after studying that video I think we could do that one together. Yeah, you and me, Alizée and Alizee Nation doing 'Say it Right'! I think I have Timbaland's lyrics down. eh, eh, eh...yeah I got it!!!!


Really, that's not such a crazy idea is it??? Alizée what do you think???

OK, OK, I get it...

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)