European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Bonnaroo contest

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bonnaroo contest

I would like to be able to follow the results of this marketing by the band Dead Weather.
They are giving away, yes I said giving away a VIP package and flyaway to Bonnaroo. You also receive an unreleased song. There are two grand prizes.

All you have to do is "Retweet" their Tweet.
So you will receive all these retweets, getting your band and songs under peoples noses.

Interesting...but does it get you more fans, sell more songs? More people will know of you that is for sure....like me for instance. But is it actually doing what it was designed to do? I would love to know the results of this.

It is interesting...I think you can all think of the good and the bad to this...but interesting it is...

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)