European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: The boxed set delivery

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Thursday, April 1, 2010

The boxed set delivery

The boxed set delivery - Clean and edited version

It was a normal day around Alizee Nation World Wide Headquarters...well, what we consider normal. Get up, go through emails and contacts. Is there something to post about...the usual. Of course my newest addiction being GOOM radio - the LImelight edition took up some time. Played with that for a while. It then became time to go. It was a bit chilly this morning so lets start the car ahead of time while I throw some things in the car...rarely do that. The mail man then pulls up...hmmm he is about 4 hours early....he pulls away... well I might as well get the mail. There in the mail is a package slip! Currently there is only one package I am expecting, but frankly I thought someone at 'le post' may want to listen to it first so I really was not thinking "it" would be so soon. Then it hits me...that lazy ______ did not even attempt to deliver it. He did not want to get out of his little postal jeep. Oh no, this does not sit well with me, that would mean having to go to the post office tomorrow and that is such a pain...and I was actually outside, right there. So I immediately break into a sprint with that package delivery slip in hand. World Wide Headquarter doors open and car still running. I take to the center of the road so he can see me in his mirror running after him and run that little jeep down!!! Oh was he bumbling and stumbling..."I was going to deliver it later" ...whatever. That's my freaking Alizee Boxed Set and if I have to run it down...so be it. I know I turned the car off but who knows where I thew the keys. The rest of the mail...I dunno. It will turn up somewhere.

Alternate story

Alizée knew I needed it for the blog and sent it to me ahead of time.


Neither sound very plausible so pick which ever one works for you.
Have a great April Fools day. :)
Merci Alizée

Alizee Nation

3 comments:

Jonathan Morefield said...

i was just wondering, is this blog your day job?

Alizée South Africa said...

*Lifts head from keyboard revealing imprint of keyboard on left cheek*

What did someone say day job?

Unknown said...

If it's not...it should be don't you think.

More riddles then a Ninja Rabbit with a Twitter account.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)