European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: forever young...coachella 2010

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Saturday, April 17, 2010

forever young...coachella 2010

We fought our way there through the traffic. It was hot and slow on the roads. Our vehicle decided to flash its transmission light but on we pressed...who needs overdrive.
And guys talking to cute girls on bikes every chance they get.


Early on a decision had to be made what to carry. We went light...the small camera, and not much else but water bottles. Then it was stand in long lines to get in.... The second check point we lost all our water. No carry ins. We made it, now where do we go...



an autograph tent...


During the day the sun takes its toll on you, sun screen is a must, drink plenty of water...
then there are the girls in cute hats

and fanny packs...

took a seat on the grass and doing some people watching (She and He singing in the background)


Calle 13 starting early in the day, the same stage Jay Z will be on later in the night


Passion Pit was a surprise favorite...they had 40,000 rocking.
I did not personally see Dan DeVito or Paris Hilton but both were there..I was wondering about that ninja rabbit!

Tents are also set up for acts. The "Gobi" tent was host to La Roux. The tents can get crowded so we took off early, or what we thought was early to get in. I at first felt sorry for all those 5'4" and under females but boy can they push...I never pushed, I may have squeezed my way in though...it was like getting caught in a rip tide wondering where I was going to wash up. The back kept yelling push push. It was no place if you are claustraphobic that's for sure. It did my best with the camera but...there was a lot of bumping, jumping and well...you will see what I mean...

as you can see I did end up pretty close to the stage...I just did my best with the camera...

Jay Z and a surprise...
my position and cam just not the same for this one


and then a headlight was out on the way home....

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)