European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée...branding continued

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Alizée...branding continued

This Alizée Brand is very interesting to me...and oh by the way...I did not say it first...I caught Alizée mentioning her "brand" in an interview and it just jumped out at me as to what was going on.

Lately the name Sienna Miller has been coming up in my conversations...don't know why but let's run with it. Here is an actress, she played Edie Sedgwick in 'Factory Girl' by the way. (Alizée's concept album about Edie)
But she is also very well know in the fashion world. She was even on the cover of the US Vogue 'September Issue' 2007.

So that is in my head right now. This morning I happen to be reading Vogue Paris, 20 Shoes of Summer...what...doesn't everyone read that...and I think...wow, Alizée would never wear that shoe, but that one...and then it hits me...I can see this Brand expanding into fashion....Alizée was seen here wearing this and there wearing that.

Sienna was seen at Coachella last weekend...and I can see this starting to happen for Alizée...and I do not mean an Alizée friendly site doing it, a fashion site posting something or being in more of a fashion spotlight.

From Catwalk Queen to Elle to Vogue.

It could happen....

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)