European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée and GOOM Limelight

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Alizée and GOOM Limelight

I love it, I'm hooked...my new addiction....

Is it me? I know it's early....and yesterday was a 'fast' day...and it did take me while to figure out that it was April fools day and Google had Topeka on their home page....so....is my mind going to far?

I really enjoy Alizée talking to me in between songs...what? she is not talking to me...sure she is...just like she looks at me at the end of 'Les Collines' video. :)

As I sit here with my oatmeal...I wonder if is she listening to her GOOM at the same time as me? Listening to the same thing...at the same time....

I see an occasional tweet mentioning a song currently being listened to on GOOM Lightlight...

Alizée... drop a Tweet bomb on us someday and tell us "listening to _____ on GOOM Limelight" once in a while and we will freak....lol

I suppose this confession is over...until next time...

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)