European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: "Limelight by Alizée" GOOM Radio

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"Limelight by Alizée" GOOM Radio



I have to say I am really enjoying this. I am surprised and entertained by her programing. What..."Please don't let me be misunderstood" ....except I have the old version....

click on green triangle to start....click on speaker symbol to stop.... the plus and minus symbols for volume

GOOM Radio - Limelight by Alizée

too fun!!!

Alizee Nation

2 comments:

Jonathan Morefield said...

is this supposed to be her music and music that she likes?

Unknown said...

Yes, Limelight is supposed to be what Alizee "programmed".

You may program your own 150 songs to listen to.

But with celeb's it is interesting what 150 they may choose.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)