European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Button, Button, Who's Got the Button?

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Monday, March 8, 2010

Button, Button, Who's Got the Button?

Now normally ( and keep in mind there is nothing normal going on here ) ...where was I...oh yeah...normally when you hear that you should think of a children's game...Button, Button, Who's Got the Button? (see wikipedia)

But this is the Nation of Alizée and with Alizéemania going on we just have a different way of interpreting Button, Button, Who's Got the Button?

Alizée has the button! Winner, winner chicken dinner.



for Lefty

Alizee Nation

2 comments:

Lefty said...

I've been trying not to look at that pic too much. I like Alizée's music and I like Alizée, the person, (or at least as much as one can who has never met her). I have never entertained those silly notions that some might have when one is interested in an attractive celebrity far beyond one's reach.

But this pic can put ideas in a person's head that one would be better off not to have. But I truly love this pic and I'm finding that resistance...is...futile...;)

Unknown said...

Rolling Stones - Mick Jagger - Paint it Black

I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes

Paint it Black

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)