European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée in the hat

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Alizée in the hat

Alizée in the hat

I sat with my laptop
while the party ensued
thanks to Julien and others
we had something to do

Point Ephemere was rockin
it was a party in mass
the moment of truth
would soon come to pass

the synth she now played
when she sang her new song
it freaked us all out
our minds are now gone!

her fashion still there
she looked cool as a cat
it was Alizée, yes Alizée
Alizée in the hat



Marc Jacobs hats....perhaps???

Alizee Nation

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just five more days left to abide
And then our impatience will subside
But when we finally are blessed
How will you consume UEDS?

Did you preorder on CD?
Or via iTunes mp3?
Will you put it on your 'pod?
Or will the vinyls rock your bod?

Will it move you on the train?
Will it groove you on a plane?
Will its rhythms float your boat?
Oars in sync with every note?

Thank God we're in the final stretch!
This waiting's made me quite a wretch!
All a twitter, I must confess
I can't wait to hear UEDS!

Unknown said...

Well now you heard from thing one and thing two.
two silly guys
will the the third be you?

Anonymous said...

I cannot rhyme
if the truth be said
but why does Alizee
wear a squid on her head?

is it a marine fetish?
one would hope not,
Shit, what rhymes with fetish?
it seems not a lot.

So much for my story,
I'm just killing time...
Until UEdS drops,
you're stuck with my rhyme.

That's all I got...

Unknown said...

the mock is pushing it....

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)