European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée - Anna Wintour

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Alizée - Anna Wintour

Alright already! I just can not stand it anymore without saying something...Alizée you are driving me crazy.
Is this just coincidence or.....

I know I should be in OMG mode and re-posting whatever is the latest information...BUT, after these last pictures in Têtu...I just can't take anymore, are you toying with me soul sister...

I am going wayyyyyyyyyyyyy out on a limb here...
I did not see or have not heard anything
So...........here goes

Anna Wintour on the left (different ages) and Alizée




oh, in case you didn't know...Anna Wintour, THE editor of Vogue. The movie "The Devil Wears Prada" is said to be loosely based on an Anna like figure.

Alizee Nation

1 comments:

Alizée South Africa said...

Love it. Well I think you have proven that style-knows-style. I sometimes wonder how you come up with these things. Well done!

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)