European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée - are you hiring?

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Alizée - are you hiring?



Look at all those sites to keep updated..
Blog (Tumblr)
YouTube
MySpace (updated March 12 by the way)
Facebook
Twitter
ITunes

Alizée - are you hiring? I might know someone.... :) all that work with all those sites....you could use someone with a different view on things and a bit quirky...not just your here I am point of view. I am hard working, dedicated...let's see what else...oh yeah and some say ruggedly handsome..and it was well worth the $5 usd to be called that! Now I wouldn't go so far as to call myself....well...you know....Zen...but how many Zen guys can you have around? A little goes a long way if you know what I mean. :)
So I am sure we could work something out...like you call me and I say yes at the drop of a hat...

Alizee Nation

1 comments:

wt said...

Why should she hire you - you work for free.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)