European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Words and Music

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Words and Music

I at times feel that Alizée is headed down one path but fans are headed down another.

While using my GPS there is a route I take where the exit is just a slight angle off the main route and then parallels the main highway, my GPS just does not want to recognize that I am off the mainstream route...is my Alizée GPS working?

In the 'B' movie that I reference occasionally, Eddie and the Cruisers, there is a brief discussion that takes place that just reminds me of Alizée...as if she is talking to me or us.

"What I want is songs that echo. The stuff we’re doing now is like somebody’s bedsheets; spread ‘em out, soil ‘em, ship ‘em out to laundry, you know? But our songs…I want us to be able to fold ourselves up in them forever…understand? That’s the most you’ll ever get out of me Wordman. Ever."


Wordman

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)