European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée - Record.com.mx

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Alizée - Record.com.mx

Record.com.mx has a nice Alizée article: Alizzé, de Lolita a Femme Fatal

It is nice to get some feed back regarding Alizée in Mexico.
A few points from the article:
It states the new single, Les Collines is third in I tunes sales. Yet one more impressive figure.

"This record is a test class, we'll see if I can touch a new audience" Alizée calls it a test.

According to Alizée: "Wanted something glamorous and sexy without being vulgar. I really like Marc Jacobs or Karl Lagerfeld.'m Quite a fan of Lilly Allen and her collaboration with Chanel

from the article via goolge translator:
" At just 16 years, Alizée became the dream of every man, but the teenager was left behind and now, 25 years, has transformed the image of Lolita fashion that made the world for a femme fatale with her new album 'Une Enfant du Siècle' (A Child of the Century), which marks her musical and personal evolution.

This change, the leap from classical to electronic pop is reflected in his recent music video 'Les Collines (Never Leave You)', the first single from her fourth production.

Her new style was forged with the help of several prominent artists in the music field, like Chateau Marmont, Jérôme Echenoz, Para One, Rob, David Rubato, Tahiti Boy, Jean-René Etienne, Ziotowski Adanowsky and Rebecca, who was not afraid to risk take.

"On the contrary," she said recently Alizée French magazine Tetu, "I understood that it was especially great and I received great support. With 'psychedelic' I started working with different producers and musicians, because I think my career and my life are made of meetings. First I had Mylène Farmer (as producer), then Burgalat, Daniel Darc, and today Institubes.

IN SEARCH OF AUTHENTICITY
After such a young age to become an international pop star and time away from the stage, Alizée risks to realize their desire for independence and develop their own style, so the interpreter of 'Mademoiselle Juliette' joined the company Institubes, known for making great contributions to the French electronic machine in order to generate a new electronic sound and Indie pop oriented.

The album, which was leaked to the network 12 days before launch and will go on sale this March 29, is diverse, yet homogeneous, nostalgic, since it combines several producers and letters come from young designers inspired by writers Baudelaire, Dos Passos or Daho.

"First I met David Rubato, who has been part of Institubes, and I've asked a remix for 'Fifty Sixty', one of the songs on my previous album. I liked the result, a very inspired version of Gainsbourg that I decided to use as if a new theme, and also did a video around it. Of course I met Jean-Rene, Institubes, agree on the idea of a partnership in line with what he had done David Rubato. At first it had to be six titles that would make the transition to a future album, with this idea of prowling around the theme of 'The Factory', by Andy Warhol, and then, with the quality of the items that showed me the mini album became a whole album where each title tells a story and resembles the next, as a novel, "the singer on the selection made by French manufacturers.

GOODBYE, LOLITA ...
Alizée noted that this new production will allow you to prove himself to her fans."This record is a test class, we'll see if I can touch a new audience. Then it is true that I married young and quickly having a child made me grow faster than some young singers.

Part of this change, he admitted, required to acquire a very different look, no longer a teenager. "Wanted something glamorous and sexy without being vulgar. I really like Marc Jacobs or Karl Lagerfeld. I'm Quite a fan of Lilly Allen and her collaboration with Chanel. It is quite fun, because many people tell me I'm the Lilly Allen French. Unless you drink less! druggie I do not drink, is truth."

DEAR IN MEXICO
Her new single has quickly into third place iTunes Mexico, which is known Alizée spoiled, as revealed.

"My history with Mexico since some years ago, when Madonna went to France for the production of the album 'American Life'. There was a broadcast on France 2, where many artists were invited to represent a song of their choice, and I interpreted 'La Isla Bonita'. They were the debuts of the Internet and a fan had the idea to put the video on Youtube and suddenly began to receive letters in Spanish, then phone calls. "

"When I took my third album, 'psychedelic', the Mexican subsidiary of Sony contacted me to eject the disc. Leading to Mexico for the promotion and had nothing to do: all I knew, had amazing fans, did concerts in the states , improbable things. It was madness
. "

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)