European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Confessions of an Alizée addict.

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Confessions of an Alizée addict.

Prologue:

Is there anything more intimidating then a blinking cursor? Before I get too far along on this project I may have to look into changing that. It is as if I am watching a time bomb tick down, you have nothing so far, 10. 9, 8...you still have nothing...

. How long can I continue in the "re-posting war" of 2010? Well, probably forever, set up an RSS to repost, add a comment..."I love it"...and the beat goes on. How many self described witty comments...you know the answer to that one, "I got a million of 'em". I can never compete with Le Nid...frankly I have no inside track of news. What can I do?

So started the idea of "Confessions of an Alizée addict". The names maybe changed at times to protect myself...I mean the innocent. It maybe true it maybe fictional that will be up to you to decide. Hint: consider all hot girlfriend references as true.

Inspired by Rob's Dodecalogue. Perhaps I can do something in chapter form, once a month, once a week...who knows. It may move off site. For those of you that are saying wtf...hey I love you too, Lily Allen has a song you should listen to.

So off we go not knowing where we shall land. Hmmm, that's how they convert Euro's to Dollars on my credit card bill...

Alizee Nation

1 comments:

Alizée South Africa said...

Well this is new. Can't wait for the first installment. Oh and thanks for changing the names to protect the innocents. *cough*

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)