European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: The September Issue

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Thursday, March 25, 2010

The September Issue

I don't own the documentary "The September Issue", I only rented it. I may have to purchase it. Alizée had her release party last night. A wonderful thing. My latest request from Alizée would be this...somewhere it would be cool if there was some fashion commentary. Something about what you are wearing, whether it's a live event or a photo shoot. I would enjoy it.

There have been comments about what Alizée is wearing, including last nights release party.

Not owning The September Issue I had to rely on memory and then verify my accuracy...always scary.

Having verified it I now refer to Anna Wintour...

Anna Wintour says in the opening scene of The September Issue, "People who don't understand fashion love to mock it. There is something about fashion that makes people nervous."

Alizee Nation

1 comments:

Alizée South Africa said...

Agreed, I was also looking closely to firstly just see the ensemble, there are some better shots floating around. Now more than ever we need to know what and whom she is wearing, stylish for sure.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)