European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: WHO is that girl...Alizée...Libération Next

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Friday, March 5, 2010

WHO is that girl...Alizée...Libération Next


I scrambled for identifying marks...like that tats....or...I don't know if I would have believed it. The ability for Alizée to change her look, like a Chameleon or shape shifter has always amazed me.

This pic was posted by or friends at @Jive_Epic. You just can not guess what is coming next or where. So what is this pic?

Jacket faded blue denim Calvin Klein Jeans
Strapless mini dress with black jersey street Emanuel Ungaro
...googley butchered, but you get the idea...good for you soul sister, good for you.

Liberation Next magazine


oh yeah, here is your wallet size...
What?

Alizee Nation

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would'nt have known that it was Alizee at first. My, that's a style change.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)