European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: She's Out Of My League

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

She's Out Of My League

So....as you saw on Alizee South Afica, Jeremy was having lunch. See...Jeremy gets out...he isn't the female version of Stepford Husbands...It's a joke!!! I bet Jeremy is chuckling...

eyewear....

Don't you think it is about time we get some help here...eyewear
Do you mean...do you think...did we miss....
Well let me show you

Alizée mentioned that she liked the relationship Lily Allen had with Channel. Do you think some relationships are being forged here and we just missed it?
Red shoes by ______
Eyewear by ________
Leather Jacket by ________

Jeremy at lunch with @ditaeyewear...it's not that big of a reach is it?
Wow, maybe. But for sure we do need some help here.

Alizée, you are going to have to leak this information so we know...either to a fashion blog or even Le Nid...well of course....er...uh...it could be me. But, as everyone knows and as that latest movie states....
"She's Out Of My League"

Moodle...no
Nerd fantasy....no
Underdog...yeah, yeah, that's what I'm rolling with!

Till next time
Underdog

Alizee Nation

1 comments:

Alizée South Africa said...

I'm all for passing envelopes around under the table, who knows. Maybe its already happened?

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)