European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Coachella wrap up

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Monday, April 19, 2010

Coachella wrap up

Sunday was the last day...you become more strategic as the weekend goes by so let's just jump in.
Another nice day...



Let's run into the Gobi tent and see Charlotte Gainsbourg


Technical problems had this show starting 20 minutes late. Technical problems had me have the wrong card in the cam and limit my videos...
So it was off to try and work my way down to the Outdoor Stage for the Phoenix show.

There is the stage...all the way down there...

and getting closer...


and closer...
until we get to where we can get...squeezing my way to as close as I can without being obnoxious. After claiming my little spot...the show does not start for 45 more minutes.
I had a hope that Rob would come on stage to check out the set up and I would have a chance to yell out...but that opportunity did not happen. He came out as the show started with all the screaming and yelling...just no chance.


Then the show started and pandemonium broke out...they started out with Litzomania.
The crowd was immense and excited. Here is the final with 1901.


Here is a little video I took to share the audience experience with you..


Hope you enjoyed this little variation...

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)