European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Coachella - Spin Magazine

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Coachella - Spin Magazine

You can be at an event and not have a clue as to what is going on. It was nice to pick up some tid bits from spin magazine and now I can say...oh, that is what was going on.

Spin Magazine best and worst of Coachella

Phoenx...they did tell us that their light guy was still grounded due to the volcano so it was all about the music tonight....IT DIDN'T MATTER!
As Spin Magazine stated..."the French pop band turned the rest of the fest into a virtual ghost town"

What...Sly Stone didn't make it...did not even know that!

Little Boots did have an awesome light show....I thought I was just being so 90's but I guess everyone enjoyed it.

Charlotte Gainsbourg...wait...I truly thought her late entrance was due to tech problems...but again I see it wasn't just me...Spin went on to say..."What is it with French people and their fashionably late arrivals at Coachella?"
Now I dont know what was going on.
But Spin is right on when they say..."fifteen minutes behind schedule -- an eon in Coachella's meticulously scheduled five-stage, 160-act universe"
I really liked what I saw...that delay really hurt her impact because as Spin basically went on to say...we all had to leave to get to the next act we wanted to see....I hope some YouTube vids surface here...
You just can't be late at Coachella.

I missed B.o.B. ...just can't get them all in.

At this type of event you think you see so much and then when you look back you see how much you missed...

I am just going to force myself to stop...
Spin Magazine did a great job of covering the event. I can't believe how most of the time they perceived things exactly as I did. The best and worst of day 1 from Passion Pit, to Hockey, to She and Him to Yeasayer to the effort to get into the place...

But Spin Magazine dudes....La Roux...."WORST CLUSTERFUCK: LA ROUX
Coachella's general problem seems to be traffic, both inside the Polo Fields and on the highways leading to them. The people management system needs an overhaul. Case in point: The fact that I couldn't get within 80 yards of English electro pop singer La Roux's set at the Gobi Tent. By 8:30 P.M. the festival grounds were inundated -- there wasn't a patch of grass to stand on away from the constant jostling and pushing. Even at 6'4" I couldn't catch a glimpse of La Roux or hear anything more than a low din. But, judging by the turnout, it must've been good, right?"
....YOU GOTTA FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT TO PARTY

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)